Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Literary Visions (8.22am)

My fucking literary visions teacher is a MORON! I feel that I am a fairly good writer which might be because I have taken two AP English classes. She has marked me off on papers for stupid things such as not capitalizing "band" or "chemistry". Neither of those should be capitalized anyways!! I'm so frustrated! This class was supposed to be an easy A to bring my GPA up a bit but NO! Of course not! I can't get anything higher than a god damn B in this class because she just doesn't like me. I fucking hate this school. The teachers are allowed to downgrade you just because they don't like you! What kind of society do we live in where this is acceptable?!

Yeah, I hear all you people out there saying "Well, what's wrong with a B?"  To that, I say EVERYTHING!  When this is supposed to be an easy A class and I can't get higher than a fucking B, that is just stupid!!! I hate my teacher as much as small children hate vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment