Thursday, February 13, 2014

13th February 2014, 10.08am

Well, today is just a day of tests for me.  I didn't have a French test, had a literary visions test, AP stats test, no astronomy test, AP literature and composition test, no AP psychology test, and no band test. I don't really know how I could have a test in band? Our "tests" in band are our performances, not actual tests.

Last night, I had pep band. We got to play the pregame show for a professional basketball game.  It was pretty cool, but there weren't many people in the stadium when we played, which sucks. I don't think it was even broadcast.  That kinda pisses me off because we worked so hard and for what? That's right, NOTHING.

Tomorrow, besides being Valentine's day, is the start of AmKe. Yesterday, my fiance was unsure he would be able to make it to the con because of illness. As of this morning, however, he will be coming up tomorrow morning. He says he is doing better, but isn't sure about making the three hour drive up. I hope he does get better before tomorrow. I want him to enjoy his weekend.

Sorry about jumping around with all of this. I really don't mean to; it's just the way that my brain works. I don't normally look at things as one continuous line. I think of time as just this.... This sort of messy ball of yarn. Everything is somehow touching everything else. If you move a small part of the yarn, it messes with everything around it. I don't know how to describe it any better, sorry....

That reminds me! I broke down crying before my AP statistics test this morning. The stress just finally got to me after this week and I really don't want to come to school tomorrow because I'm scared I'll start crying again.  I really don't like crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment