Thursday, February 13, 2014

5.21pm

I realize that I should be working on homework or packing or finishing my cosplay, but I just can't seem to focus. I just want to sleep and not do anything until tomorrow. Luckily, tomorrow is AmKe. I've just been really depressed lately. I seriously should get to work on my quiz, but I just can't seem to keep myself on task. Tonight's pizza night since I won't be at home tomorrow. I also get paid tomorrow, which will be awesome. Any little bit of money will help. Crap.... I need to shave my legs before tomorrow too..... FUCK! I just don't have enough time in a day. I want to sleep. I want to dream. I want to get everything done, but I seriously can't focus. I have been watching my two dogs since I got home. They play so well together. One of my dogs is 3 and the other is 13. The three year old keeps the older one active. It's nice to see them play so well together. It makes me smile.... I love animals.... I have two cats, too. I used to have ferrets and hamsters but I just didn't have the time or funds to keep either. I can't wait for tomorrow night. I get to hold my fiance again. It sucks that I only get to see him once a month, but he has a steady job right now (which he did NOT have when we first met). I love him so much. I really just don't want to go to school tomorrow. I just want to sleep forever. I am done with school at this point. I hate life so much sometimes. I just wish there was an easier way to go through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment