Monday, February 24, 2014

24th February 2014, 8.41am

So I'm starting from scratch again. I cut last night, but I really didn't tell anyone until now. Even my fiance doesn't know. I don't plan on telling him either. He always yells at me even when I just think about it so yeah. Just not going to deal with that this time.

I showered this morning and decided to weigh myself afterwards. I didn't really expect much because it's only been four days. I was assuming maybe like half a pound or something. You know, the normal fluctuation in a person's weight. I'm down to 187.2 lbs. Not too bad for only four days. 2.8 pound difference and only 87.2 pounds to go. It's sad but I'm kind of proud of losing 2.8 pounds already. I just can't wait until I get into the double digits for weight loss. I will be freaking ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment