Tuesday, February 11, 2014

11th February 2014, 10.10am

There are only three days until I'm off to AmKe! I'm getting super excited now!!

In other news, my fiance and I are fighting. I called him out for being immature. I want a husband not a kid. I have told him before that he needs to act his age more often. I don't want him to be mature all of the time, but he can't be immature all of the time. It makes me sad and aggravated that he doesn't take me seriously. There is a ball at AmKe and I just... I want to have a nice time with my fiance and I want to be able to dance the night away, but he refuses to take the ball seriously... All he's been talking about is how he just has to find a cane an monocle for the ball... I get it, he's trying to be cute but I've been trying to discuss what we want to do for dinner that night since that's Valentine's day.  He can never stay on topic and he just keeps saying he still hasn't found a damn cane.... He's like a two year old and it just really upsets me... I haven't talked to him since last night because I can't stand it when people interrupt and refuse to listen to anything anyone else has to say.

I'm sorry, I realize that I'm ranting but he just won't listen to me. I am getting so sick of him treating me like a babysitter. I just hope he realizes that I'm getting close to the end of my rope before I have to leave in order to feel like a human being that's worth something again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment