Tuesday, February 4, 2014

1.59pm

So I'm stuck in homeroom today because all the returning students have to learn about the classes they can take next year. Why can't seniors just go home? It would save a lot of grief...

So I have some new developments happening in my life.  Unfortunately, they are NOT for the better....  My fiance rooms with an ex girlfriend, which I've never had a problem with.  This ex girlfriend of his is psychotic...  We gave her the nickname "Crazy" for said reason.  Crazy still thinks that they are a quote on quote "thing".  Today, she took his cellphone and read the texts between us and just lost it.  Last time I talked to my fiance, he was leaving the house just to get away from her.  He'll be calling me after I get out of school so that we can discuss what to do next.  I'm just scared that he's going to be kicked out because he really doesn't have a place to stay and I can't do much because of school.....

No comments:

Post a Comment