Wednesday, February 12, 2014

12th February 2014, 7.46am

We have a half day today.  Last night, I worked on my Fluttershy cosplay. I hope to upload a picture eventually, but it's not even close to finished yet and AmKe is in tow days! I finished the shirt and tail already. I'm still working on the wings, the element of harmony necklace, and the ears. I made the ears, I just have to paint them and glue them onto my headband.  I plan on working on the wings tonight and tomorrow.  The necklace will just have to wait unfortunately.... I plan on starting to pack on Thursday, so I hope to get the wings done tomorrow too.  I won't have much time on Friday.

I need to pack a lot of stuff.....

  • dress for the ball
  • heels to go with dress
  • makeup
  • mask
  • Fluttershy cosplay stuff
    • shorts
    • tights
    • shoes
    • ears
    • makeup
    • tail
    • brush for tail
  • Rave stuff
    • shorts
    • black tank top
    • shoes
  • Finn cosplay stuff
    • shorts
    • shirt
    • backpack
    • Jack doll
    • shoes
  • sweats for sleeping
  • extra shirt or two
  • toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, etc.
  • shit ton of ponytail holders
  • cash
  • purse/bag
That's just what I can remember right now... Ugh!!! I'm thinking of trying to stay home on Friday so that I can have more time to work on my cosplay stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment