Sunday, January 26, 2014

26th January 2014 8.41am

I woke up about an hour ago now from a dream... Well, I guess it was more of a nightmare than anything.  I dreamed that I had found the love of my life but he left me because of my path.  I ended up hanging myself....   So yeah...

I have work again today.  Not really looking forward to it.  I work at a fast food restaurant and lately they have been training me to make the sandwiches but yesterday they put me back on fries.  It fucking pissed me off.

I should probably write about last night a bit, huh...?  At the hotel that he was staying at, we cuddled and talked about our pasts.  It got me really depressed and I ended up biting myself until I broke the skin.  He wasn't too happy with me after that.  By the end of the night, before he took me home, I ended up sitting in the snow crying.  He didn't even notice...

No comments:

Post a Comment