Saturday, January 25, 2014

25th January 2014

I truly won't have much time to write today.  I have work and then I will be busy with other things that will hopefully keep my mind off of suicide.  It doesn't help that I have a migraine.  I hope to recount the day once I get home, but I don't know when I will be getting home.  I just know it will be late. 

A few days ago I found out that my younger cousin has been cutting for over a year now.  Seems like everyone in my family is fucked up.  My mum used to cut, my cousins on my father's side are suicidal and homicidal, I'm a cutter, and now this.  Is no one in my family safe or is it just an inherent fact of life that everyone goes through at one time or another?  Hell if I know...

Anywayssss.... To get back to today.  I have to start getting ready for work around 10.30am and then leave by 10.45am.  Hopefully my car will start on this frozen morning....  Stupid car... Where was I? Oh yes.  I begin work at 11.00am on the dot.  I hope that I will be in the back with my friend...  I get off around 2.00pm today and I'm hoping that my beau will already be there once I get off.  I haven't seen him in a month.  It's hard to see him when he lives in another state.  Hopefully, my mother will let me hang out with him and my other friend whom I haven't seen in a few weeks now.

So yeah.  That's my day in a nut shell.  I get to try and hide the marks from the last cutting session I had from the beau and friends.  Great fun, great fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment