Tuesday, October 7, 2014

7th October 2014, 9.52am

I've completely lost it... I've started hearing a man's voice... He's always yelling at me, but I can't make out what he's saying. Whenever I hear it, I start clawing my arms. I've made them bleed three times already this week and it's only Tuesday... I passed out this morning. I think it was due to stress, but I'm not sure... I'm scared of my roommate seeing me when I start clawing my arms... I don't want to go back to the hospital... I just can't... I'd much rather die than go back there to those people... I don't know what to do anymore... I'm so scared that this is going to scare away Zach. I can't lose him again. I just fucking can't! I need help, but I have no time to seek it... I always have class, work, homework, or something for band...

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know. I still care, I still read these. :) I'm always here if you need to talk or vent or whatever.

    ReplyDelete