Friday, October 31, 2014

31st October 2014, 5.32pm

Happy Halloween! I dressed up for class today and just got a lot of weird looks. Thanks for killing what little esteem I had... Now I'm just sitting in my room because there is absolutely nothing to do tonight... I won't get to see much of my family during this family weekend due to band. I'll literally get to see my dad and them for breakfast tomorrow and then a bit after the football game, but then they are leaving. Mum will be coming for the game tomorrow and the the band's Last Blast concert on Sunday but otherwise, I don't get a lot of time with anyone.... It really sucks. I wish I knew of a party happening tonight. I just want to get out one fucking Friday night. This is so stupid, but I'm almost in tears over this. I'm sick of being the weird girl. I really thought that would be left behind in high school. I guess not... Fuck... I started crying.... I'm going to go before I start bawling my eyes out....

No comments:

Post a Comment