Sunday, October 19, 2014

19th October 2014, 10.14pm

I saw the man again while walking back to my dorm. There's a graveyard that I have to walk past in order to get to my dorm from where I was. He was sitting on a gravestone, whispering to me... He kept telling me to come play... I almost had a panic attack right there on the sidewalk.... I just stared at him as I walked past, trying not to cry.... I know he isn't really, but he scares the hell out of me... I'm just losing my god damn mind. I'm still freaking out and it happened over 20 minutes ago... The graveyard is just across the street... I can still hear him beckoning me to come play... Well guess what... I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING PLAY WITH YOU!!! ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS HURT ME! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?!?! I need to go.... I need to go somewhere else... Anywhere... I'm not safe here... I'd be safer on the streets than near this damned graveyard.... Maybe I should go for a walk tonight... Stay out until the sun comes up.... I just can't stand the pounding in my head that he's causing... I don't even know his name... I just want him GONE!!! Why can't I just be fucking normal?! Why do I have to be so fucked up in the head.... I need to go to sleep... Maybe that'll make him go away... Or at least get me to stop shaking....

No comments:

Post a Comment