Thursday, September 3, 2015

3rd September 2015, 9.34pm

So, on Tuesday it was 6 months since the last time I cut. I really feel like I'm actually making some progress. I haven't even smoked yet even though I've wanted to for a few days now. I did have a bit of an episode last night, but I think Zach was right and that I just needed sleep because I felt a lot better this morning.

I go home tomorrow after Marching Band for my cousin's wedding on Saturday. I'm really excited because Zach is going to be coming with and it'll be the first time he's meeting a lot of this side of my family.

I'm slowly getting my dorm room organized this week. It's been a slow and painful process, but it has in fact been happening. My roommate's name is Marissa. She's actually really nice and I really don't think this semester is going to be bad. I have a lot of really fun classes this semester, too. I'm taking marching band (obviously), gay and lesbian drama, introduction to design, play analysis, French 1, and philosophy. French isn't all that great right now, but that's because it's elementary French so it's just a big review for me.

I'm supposed to be working on homework, but I just can't concentrate tonight. I organized my side of the room for a bit and then we had our first wing meeting of the year.

That reminds me! I got a job working at the Center for the Arts that is on campus as a production assistant. I'm super excited to have this job, not only because it will look hella good on my resume but also because I really enjoy the people I get to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment