Wednesday, September 23, 2015

23rd September 2015, 9.43am

He's fine... He's absolutely fine while I'm sitting here completely broken... How can that be? How can he be completely okay and I'm just miserable and suicidal...? How can you spend so much time with someone and just be fine when it's ripped away from you...? He expects me to be fine the way he is... I have yet to go a couple hours without crying... I'm still barely sleeping... I can't handle all of this... I've had to walk out of classes because I just start bawling... I have so many friends checking on me and making sure I'm okay but I still feel alone...

I feel absolutely worthless because of this... I must be worthless... He was able to throw me away like the garbage I am... I want him happy but at the same time I want him to be happy being with me... Is that selfish...?

No comments:

Post a Comment