Thursday, June 11, 2015

11th June 2015, 11.48pm

The more I think about it, the more I really believe that I made up everything bad that I've ever said about David... I don't know anymore.  I think Zach is also starting to doubt me...  I just need to get some rest I guess and maybe I will be feeling better in the morning...

I was cleaning my room today.  I stumble upon old journals and I was reading some of them... I've actually come really far in the last 2 years or so.  I was kind of surprised about that.  While reading some of my old entries, I started crying and wondering how I actually lived to see 19...  I also finally threw out my razors.  I no longer have anything in my room that I have ever used to harm myself.  It has taken me 6 years to finally have that again...  I'm extremely proud of myself for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment