Wednesday, October 21, 2015

21st October 2015, 8.25am

*200th post!!!*

I just wanted to thank all of those who read this. Seeing those page views and all of your comments really helps me get through a lot of this.

So, it has officially been over a month since Zach left me. I still have days where I just miss him terribly... Last week was pretty bad, but I'd rather not get into it because it doesn't matter. It happened and it is over. It is in the past. The only thing that matters is that I made it out alive.

I got to see Shye over the weekend. She's home for the month! I missed her so damn much. I wish I had gotten to hang out with her more, but so many things were happening over the weekend. I got my lip pierced! I just absolutely adore it. Today is day 4 with it. I'm slowly becoming the me I want to be and I am noticeably happier.

It was raining last night. Ben, one of my friends, and I  decided to go out and play in the rain. It was the freaking best! I haven't done that in so long. At first, we stayed between our two dorms but soon ran all the way around campus just jumping into all the puddles we could find. It was the happiest I had been in a long time.

Today Ben and I are wearing our ears and tails around campus for the day. He recently bought Cheshire ears and tail (blue and teal, not purple and pink). I'm going to be wearing my purple lynx ears and tail. I'm so excited! Last time when I wore my tail, so many people came up to me and gave me compliments. I'm so much more confident when I wear my tail and ears. This week is just a really good week already.

OH! Or, the play I've been working on at work starts today! I can't wait to go see it! The set looks amazing, but I am definitely glad that we are done with all of that wood grain. That was soooo much work, but it was definitely worth it.

Also, today is that day that Marty and the Doc come to the future in Back to the Future II!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment