Monday, May 5, 2014

5th May 2014, 10.14am

Today, I have my AP psychology exam to try and earn some college credits. I feel like I'm going to fail miserably. On Thursday, I take my AP literature and composition exam. I'm not as worried about that one. English is easy for me.

On Friday (2nd May), I left my abusive relationship with David. He has tried to get back together with me, but I have denied him every time. I don't want to hurt anymore. As of yesterday, it seems like he has accepted it. We do still talk, but I don't really want to at this point.

There is another guy, but I've already told him that I need some time to move on. He understands completely and thinks it's for the best if we wait. His name is Sean. He lives in Menomonee Falls and lives just down the road from my father. I really like him. He is terribly sweet and caring and loving and affectionate. He doesn't want sex really he just wants to cuddle with me and hold me in his arms. I really like that about him. He has this unique quirkiness to him and it fascinates me. He is so caring and sweet. I know I already said that, but still. He also is into the whole Neko thing, which is nice because I really want to be able to wear my ears more once I receive my tail in the mail (I ordered it 1st May). He isn't the best looking, but I don't really care. He's adorable in his own ways. He's so cuddly and affectionate.

I can't believe I only have 3 more days until my 18th birthday. I don't feel like I'm any older than say my freshman year of high school. It's strange to think that I will be going into college this coming fall. It's hard to wrap my head around that. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment