Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2.13pm

I can't keep my mind off of David. I haven't heard from him in two days. I'm worried, but I know my best friend still talks to him which eases my mind a tad. I don't think I'm ever going to stop worrying about him... I mean, we were together for over nine months. What's a girl to do?

I think Sean asked me out last night. I really don't know though. I'm still confused about all of that... I'll ask him after I get off work tonight, I guess. I have work from 4-8pm tonight. I really hate work. I just want to sleep. I'm still planning on calling in sick on Friday because I just really don't want to have to deal with them. My brain is mush from yesterday's exam still.

I saw Zach again last night. It was the first time in over a year that we've seen each other in person. It was kind of nice. He really hasn't changed much besides the piercings. He has a girlfriend. Her name is Mary. He isn't happy with her though. He wants to have options again, but she is literally head over heels for him and he doesn't want to break her heart. I have given him advice and he's shot it down every time so I've kind of given up on that one. I'm really tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment