Thursday, March 31, 2016

31st March 2016, 7.33am

Tonight's the last rehearsal before tech week starts. We get tomorrow off, but Saturday and Sunday are each going to be about 10 hours long. I can't believe we open next Wednesday already. There were a few hiccups last night but hopefully it'll be smoother tonight. Although I get really frustrated and stressed during rehearsal, it actually helps release stress since I'm running around and moving things and making sure people have the props they need.

My professor actually asked me if I would be interested in being an assistant stage manager again for the first play and then a stage manager for the second play. I said yes, but I'm worried about not being able to do band....

I have my advising meeting today at 3pm to go over classes and stuff for next semester... I have no idea what classes I want to take yet... I know I need French and scenic painting. I want to take marching band and another practicum. Hopefully I can squeeze in a science or speech class. I don't think I'm going to be able to take abnormal psychology, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment