Friday, March 11, 2016

11th March 2016, 10.03

I turn in my Drafting midterm today. I'm so glad I finished it and I think I did at least fairly well on it.

Rehearsals are going well. I'm glad we don't have rehearsal on Monday. Gives me a bit of a break. Hoping Spring Break is nice and relaxing.

I've been thinking about how Zach said that my education is preschool for adults. I don't think he understood all of the time that goes into my work. I mean, draftings can take me hours. Especially when I'm not using a 1 inch scale. For my midterm, we were using 1/2 inch scale. I'm just glad it wasn't something super odd. Yeah, for my major I get to draw and color a lot. That doesn't mean it's easy. I'd love to see him try and do the things I do for classes. If it's so easy, he should be able to get an A no problem, right? Even with a crap ton of practice, I'm only getting B's. I just wish more people undestood how much work actually goes into a Theatre major.

No comments:

Post a Comment