Thursday, February 25, 2016

25th February 2016, 12.31am

 Yes, it's been over 5 months since Zach and I broke up. No, I'm not ready for another relationship yet. I'll admit, I'm a lot happier now that I'm single and have time to focus on myself more. And I understand why he decided to leave me a lot more. You and your health come first in anything and I'm glad he was able to see that. I don't have any bad feelings for him and I wish him the best. I truly enjoyed our time together, but I see the bitter end now. That's more what I miss, I think. I don't miss him, but I miss the memories that we shared. And yeah, sometimes that means I cry over really stupid things that just happen to remind me of the times we shared. Just because I miss the memories doesn't mean I want him back. At first I did, but as I've been discovering myself I've realized that he and I weren't meant to be. I'm happy being single right now. I'm enjoying my freedom, but yeah I have my moments where I think I miss him still. Those moments have become far and few between, but they do still happen.

3 comments: