Saturday, November 21, 2015

21st November 2015, 5.46pm

So I've just begun to realize how much I have truly kept quiet about everything that David put me through. At first I did it because I was trying to deny that it ever was happening/had happened. Then, when I tried to open up about it, I was called a liar and told I was attention seeking. I haven't really talked about it since. I've gotten over most of what happened, but I still have my days. I feel like I should try and talk about it, but at the same time I would rather not bring up those memories and feelings.

Which reminds me. Today was Rainbow Rave (I'm going to the Drag Show at 7pm). It was a lot of fun. Ben knew one of the people on the panel and he warned me about him. I honestly didn't even need the warning. Once the guy made eye contact with me, I just had an instant gut feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment