Friday, April 24, 2015

24th April 2015, 3.22pm

I haven't been on here in a while... There's a lot going on right now. I'm preparing for finals, I signed up for next semester's classes, I'm figuring out what I want out of life... I actually ended up changing majors this semester around Easter. I decided to become a theatre major rather than chemistry. I don't really know what to talk about. Next week is 2 months without cutting. I've almost caved in to the urges multiple times this week alone... It's hard being so far away from Zach for so long... He's my rock and I'm his. When I think about all that I've accomplished in just a year, it's amazing... I went to France, I got a tattoo, I left an abusive relationship, I started college... I'm actually really proud of myself for all of it... I feel like I should be further along with my life, but... I don't know really. I just have been having a rough week. Only 22 days until I'm home for the summer, which is nice. I'm going to hang out with my friend Ben tonight. I meant him through theatre. There are a lot of things on my mind right now, but I can't really focus on just one idea.... It sucks. I should really get to work on my homework... I'm going to be super busy with work this weekend... *sigh* I can't wait to quit dining services.

1 comment:

  1. I also left an abusive relationship in 2014. I'm just wondering about your story, do you mind sharing it with me? I'm really interested in the strength it takes to walk away from something so harmful and distressing.

    ReplyDelete