Wednesday, December 10, 2014

10th December 2014, 10.53am

Today marks 2 weeks of no self harm and 1 week until my first exam. But today marks something much more important. Today marks 4 months that my boyfriend and I have been back together. He has done so much to help me with my depression and he's always there for me no matter what. He means the world to me. He only wants what's best for me. Yeah, we have our fights but in the end we always figure out what went wrong and try to fix it. I love him to the moon and back. I want a future with him and I am striving towards that by going to college. The distance is hard, but we both know it will be worth it in the end. Besides, it makes the time we get to spend together even more special. I love him with all of my heart and I don't think I'd be here without him at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment