Saturday, August 23, 2014

23rd August 2014, 7.08am

Yesterday was my first day of college. Today I have three band practices. I've gotten most of my stuff organized and out of the boxes. It's kind of weird not being home this morning, but I'll get used to it. My roommate comes in 5 days so hopefully all my stuff is off her side by then!! I wasn't sure about this yesterday, but I'm feeling a lot better about everything the longer I'm up and moving. My dad dropped me off yesterday and helped me unpack. Today, my mum is coming up to bring things that I'd forgotten while packing. I'm hoping to have all the boxes gone today. She said she was willing to take them. My second band practice of my college career starts at 9.00am, but there is a breakfast at 8.15am. I'm so happy to be away from home...

No comments:

Post a Comment