Thursday, August 21, 2014

20th August 2014, 11.57pm

Apparently I haven't cut in a month and four days. Who knew? Definitely not me. I've actually been doing fairly well lately besides the rushing around, trying to get ready for college... I leave on Friday.... I'll admit, I'm terrified to be on my own, but I think I'll handle it well. I really can't wait to get out of this house, that's for sure. I haven't pulled my hair in a couple of days now. The hair is even beginning to grow back. Maybe I am getting better on my own.

My friend that committed himself into a psychiatric ward got out after a few days and has been doing better ever since. He and I are actually back together (we had dated for a short period in 2013). I think being with him has really helped with my recovery. He's been so supportive and caring... I adore him. I know I say that about every guy I've been with, but he's different. He's always been the one that got away and now I have him again and I just can't believe it. I never thought I'd get another chance with him. Maybe my life is beginning to fall into place finally. I don't know how much I'll be able to write while in college, but I will definitely try to at least do a weekly update (besides exam time).

No comments:

Post a Comment