Monday, April 7, 2014

7th April 2014, 8.25am

So this weekend was interesting to say the least. I left my fiance on Thursday. He came to see me Friday and we ended up getting back together. Then I saw him again on Saturday and he decided to leave me. Not even two hours later we were back together again. We both agreed that we are just super stressed out. Me because of the France trip and work and him because of work and personal reason that I'm not allowed to state. So on Sunday, we decided to celebrate our 9 month as if we had never broken up. It was wonderful. We went to Willow Brook (one of the parks in my town) and my friend took pictures of him and I playing in the river together. Then when my friend had to go to work, we went to Wood Lawn (another park) and played on this merry-go-round like thing. This little girl (around the age of two or three) came along and wanted to play with us. So we spun her and laughed with her. She was adorable in all honesty. After she ran off, we talked about what kind of parents we would be. Just thinking about that sort of thing makes me want to cry. I have known I wanted to have kids since I was about five years old. After that, we went to the store since we were both hungry then he dropped me off at home so I could get ready for work. Then, after I got off of work, we sat around McDonald's for a half hour just talking and laughing then we went to the store since I needed to get some things. It was perfect. He walked me to my car and kissed me goodbye. I know a few of my friends are mad at me that I'm back with him since I was in tears over all of this on Thursday, but he really does make me happy. Besides, it's my decision and not theirs. I understand that they care and worry about me, but I'm so happy with him. Isn't that enough? I think it should be...

In other words, I have four days left until I leave the country!!! I'm super excited about this trip.It's going to suck not being able to talk to anyone, though. At least my mum will be able to keep everyone posted about my well-being. I leave on Friday around 11am for the airport down in Chicago, IL. Our plane takes off around 3pm that same afternoon. We have an hour layover in Dublin, Ireland. Then we are on our way to France! I can't wait to meet my host family. I hope my French isn't too terrible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment